We are so happy to announce the beginning of Day Camp in Kiba Koen! On August 7th we had four students join us for fun in the sun! Luckily, it wasn’t too hot! We played Bed Sheet Ping Pong, Mimed the alphabet and more! Check out these pictures!
What are your plans for this summer?
Register Now for Japan's ONLY Visual and Performing Arts Summer Camp!
For More Info Go To:www.rsummercamp.com
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Aux_3KLxjkQ?a Bringing magic into the classroom: Tim Rylands at TEDxThessaloniki 1 year ago
- Haha! I guess that's why I can't get anywhere...I'm still stuck in the 90s! Thanks for the (@YouTube youtu.be/ehJE6DOTNeA?a) 3 years ago
- Arr! Ye are a very observant sea urchin! Aye! Glad ye liked the video! Nothing wrong with (@YouTube youtu.be/u2094UZdiok?a) 3 years ago
- This was funny and educational! (@YouTube youtu.be/SdprpVCIhu0?a) 4 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @makemegenius youtu.be/SdprpVCIhu0?a Humans Life Cycle Video for Kids - Science for Kids 4 years ago
- Let’s Move! Living it up this summer in Haruna!
- Outdoor Japan Adventure for Kids!
- Outdoor Fun Guranteed!Can’t believe after months of wrangling we were able to hold an Open House in Gunma! So we were dancing the day away, sliding down mountain hills, smacking on s’mores, and escaping the Tokyo humidity! It was great to meet … Continue reading →
- Doctor Orders Bored Children to Go OutsideYoung, nimble, lightening bug like creatures with eyes as big as owls, tongues as long as lizards, mouths as big as the ocean, and a need for 10 minutes of sleep a night, are the summer creatures of Japan, and … Continue reading →
- Black Stripe Presents:Fat PigBLACK STRIPE THEATER is BACK! From the same people who, over the last four years have brought you -Harold Pinter’s The Dumb Waiter, Victoria Station, The Hothouse & The Homecoming; David Mamet’s Glengarry Glenross; Manuel Puig’s Kiss of the Spiderwoman; … Continue reading →
- Charge your mobile phone while you camp! Only in Japan!Kooky gadgets are pretty common in Japan. You can find tons of books that show strange and unusual products that Japanese inventors have created. Like the one I found on Amazon, The Big Bento Box of Unuseless Japanese Inventions. Mobile … Continue reading →
- 5 Camp Myths DebunkedMyth: Camping is all about hiking, swimming, fishing and catching bugs. Truth: There are a variety of camping programs. Each one offers different types of focus and activities. It’s best to assess your child’s needs and decide if a traditional … Continue reading →
- What Kids Crave in SummerKids can’t wait for school to end so their fun can begin! But you and I both know, that after a while, the dreaded phrase, “I’m bored!” pops up over and over again. How do you curb your child’s cravings … Continue reading →
- Seth Godin Talks CampThe ones who are thriving and succeeding are the ones who are acting like they’re at camp. -Seth Godin If you are an avid reader of Seth Godin then you know he uses a lot of camp references. Maybe camping … Continue reading →
- Outdoors Gunma, JapanAn avalanche of rain greeted me at Annakaharuna Station located in the deep recesses of Gunma. I looked around the small Shinkansen (train) stop and wondered where am I? I was soon greeted by Patric Spohn owner and proprietor of … Continue reading →